My name is Edwin Douwes and I am an international CIPS and IFPSM accredited procurement and supply chain professional with over 30 years experience.
I am able to optimize and digitalize your processes, bring more sustainability, minimize risks, create flow and continuous improvement for the highest possible results to your business. All crises as from 2008 have been an opportunity to learn how to adjust to a changing environment.
IS EXPERTISE NEEDED?
Looking to develop your business but not sure where to turn? Need help planning or executing your next project? Let me guide you. Any organization can move forward with small incremental changes, but building for the future in today’s rapidly evolving environment means taking bold chances and making insightful decisions. And further to that:
- Grow your business with focus on the best TCO
- Improvement of SRM, long term
- Creating flow and eliminate waste
- Update or setting up all legal documents necessary
- Digitalization en automation (ERP, Stockmanagement, DMS, Enquiry, Sourcing and P2P)
- Sustainable procurement (ISO 20400) and going higher up the Safety Culture Ladder
- Full management insights by spendanalysis
- Follow the right strategies in crises situations